Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I May Just Be Biased...

But my niece is ADORABLE! Here is the evidence!

I love that little smirk!

She looks so much like my cousin Chloe!

Modeling her Ukata from Japan!



I love the big pink bow!!!

Laughing at her Mommy!

Happy Girl!

My little sis, Dani

Concentrating on the leaf!

Got it!


"Is it ok if I eat this, Mom?"

"Don't mind me, I'm just gonna snack on this leaf!"

Amazing Autumn Colors!

Sleepy girl after all those pictures! (This is one of my favorites!)
My little niece, Elisabeth, is a blessing from God! I can't wait to teach her about Jesus Christ and help her learn to love and follow Him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is getting so big!! I LOVE that big pink bow too! She seems to love her new dress ;) I really liked that "snacking on the leaves"photo.

    ReplyDelete