Friday, February 1, 2013

My Journeys Continue...

To Alaska!

How quickly it all happened! While in Florida on a family vacation the beginning of January, we received a call from Mom's second cousin, asking if my sister or I would be interested in going to Alaska to be a nanny for her younger brother's twin baby boys. Instantly, I was inclined and excited! After talking it over with my parents, praying about it, receiving a verse from the Lord, and praying again, I decided to accept the position!

So, here I am, in Alaska! It's amazing how the Lord leads when we allow Him to! I was just wondering what would be next and praying about what I should begin to pursue as I'm finishing my final 3 courses this semester (which are all online!), when the Lord opened wide the doors to come here and confirmed it with a verse and peace!

I am not yet to my final destination, but my final flight leaves tonight (I'm waiting at a hotel in Anchorage now). I'm so excited to see what God has for me to learn and do in this next Joyful Journey!

10:00am in Anchorage! The sky is just beginning to brighten!

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 3:5-7
    Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
    Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

    ReplyDelete